Sunday, April 15, 2012

Internet-Radio Interview

I don't know why anyone would listen to what I have to say...I'm flattered that Beth Rosen would devote an entire show to listen to me saying it, whatever I said ...Tune in online Monday Morning at 10:00 a.m. EST for her RhinoOnTheAir Spotlight Radio: The Business of Show Biz with Beth (and me). I'll talk about film, some of the things I'm involved in, and of course, MegaBall$. After the airing, I'll load up an MP3 of the interview and create a link to it.
I'm also working on a second short video...to reveal the story-behind-the-story of MegaBall$.
UPDATE: the station aired the show later than scheduled. For those who would like to listen, you may do so  on SoundCloud.com by CLICKING HERE
UPDATE 2: Rhino On Air apologized for the scheduling mishap. They liked the interview and have invited me to do another, this time 'live'....I'll post when we have a day/time set.

No comments: