Sunday, September 28, 2014

It's important to use every opportunity to build your film's audience.

Many of you know I have an 'odd' little job, where I give tours about the HBO show, "The Sopranos." People from all over the world fill a bus every week to visit 50 locations used in filming, including the Bada Bing.

They are not allowed to take photos inside, and I saw an opportunity. I have photos taken sometime ago of the inside with the permission of the owner. At the end of each tour I welcome the clients to give me their email so I may send them the photos. The email with the photos thanks them for taking the tour and asks them to check out the web site for our film, MegaBall$. Then I add those names into a Mail Chimp list to use later on to continue promoting the film. The trick is to remind them they took the tour, and not over-send emails that may cause them to opt out.

So, what I'm doing is building a worldwide following with an interest in the Mob-genre who have met me in a memorable situation and are likely to follow our progess, and see the film when complete.

Always think of your film and how to promote it.

www.MegaBallsMovie.com
MegaBall$
Geeks, the lotto & the Mob
Tag line: You never know when you're number's up.
Now seeking private equity.
#Mballs

No comments: