Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Google Me This ...

We started a new title-specific web page for our comedy MegaBall$  (www.MegaBallsMovie.com). After working on web pages I've learned to Google the page to see how it falls, and I was very happy to see that our page falls in the top position. So, as I am one to keep promoting our film and building interest in it, I Tweeted the Google response. And about an hour later was totally surprised when Matthew Broderick reTweeted our post.

I've worked with Matthew as his stand-in and double on two films: Family Business and The Freshman.  We had a great time in both and he really treated me well, as a friend not just his 2nd teamer. It was due to his encouragement, and that of Dustin Hoffman as well, that got me to continue screenwriting. So to Matt, and Dustin, thanks!

By the way, Joyce Randolph (Trixie on The Honeymooners) tells me she saw Matthew's new Broadway show, Nice Work If You Can Get It, last night. She says Matthew, the cast and the show are great, that this will be a hit. I Tweeted that yesterday to Matthew...perhaps that's why he reTweeted today.

No comments: